What is Robotic Process Automation?
The RPA automates the search for information and increases the performance of the services, reducing costs and productivity losses.
One of the companies challenges today is to transfer or validate information between different systems that are not integrated.
Robotic Process Automation is an Artificial Intelligence solution that automates the search of information from several sources and inserts the analyzes results into the company's systems.
By 2020, automation and Artificial Intelligence will reduce employee needs in companies and industries by 65%.
With RPA, the execution of complex projects is automated using a combination of user interface (UI) interaction technologies, without the need of human labor.
Revolutionize how you manage business processes, IT support, workflow, remote infrastructure and back-office work.
- Automatic data entry: The RPA robot is responsible for collecting and working the data, without the need to enter them manually.
- Multi-system integration: With RPA, any platform (ERPs, CRMs, financial management systems, browsers) can be automated.
- Predictable performance and demand peaks: As the volume of work increases, the robot becomes faster to better perform and attend demand peak.
- Scalability: A robot can perform multiple tasks in sequence, assuming another role when there is no more work of a certain type to perform.
- Validation and data quality: The robot is able to structure and analyze the quality of transactional data, as well as produce a report that provides an overview of the activities.
- Easy to adapt to changes: Robot software has the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, exceptions and new situations.
- Time Optimization and Accuracy: RPA tools provide improvements in process accuracy and execution time, increasing productivity in transaction processing.
- Reduction of costs and errors: With RPA, costs are reduced from 25% to 50%. Decreased human performance reduces the chances of accidents and errors that may occur due to a misinterpretation or incorrect insertion of data.
- Increased efficiency: An efficient service delivery model that increases production and accuracy, reducing process execution times and directly increasing productivity.
- Advanced Analyzes: RPA is able to collect and organize data so that the company can predict future results and optimize its transactional operations.
- Greater Performance and Quality: Robots are reliable, consistent and tireless, optimizing features that increase the company’s organizational capacity.